7 Reasons you need a personal trainer
Are you considering hiring a personal trainer to help you reach your fitness goals? Here are 7 reasons why you need a personal trainer might be a great idea for you:
Personalized exercise plans: A personal trainer can create a customized exercise plan that is specifically designed to meet your needs and help you achieve your fitness goals.
Proper form and technique: Personal trainers can teach you the correct way to perform exercises, which can help you avoid injuries and get the most out of your workouts.
Motivation and support: Personal trainers can provide the encouragement and support you need to stick to your exercise routine. They can help you stay motivated even on days when you don't feel like working out.
Variety in workouts: Personal trainers can help you mix up your workouts and provide new and challenging exercises to keep your workouts interesting and prevent boredom.
Accountability: Personal trainers can hold you accountable for showing up to your workouts and following your exercise plan. This can be especially helpful if you have a tendency to skip workouts or get off track.
Expert guidance: Personal trainers have the knowledge and experience to help you make the most of your workouts and achieve your fitness goals. They can provide valuable guidance and advice on how to get the best results.
Real progress: With the help of a personal trainer, you can see real progress and improvement in your fitness level. Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle, or increase your endurance, a personal trainer can help you reach your goals.
Overall, hiring a personal trainer can be a great investment in your health and fitness. With the right personal trainer by your side, you can achieve your fitness goals faster and more effectively.
If you are looking to hire the best personal trainer in long island new york click the button below
Your body changes after you have a child. That is true but that doesnt mean you have to accept that fact. It is possible to get your pre pregnancy body back in fact its possible to lose all the baby weight and get a better body than before.
Losing weight after pregnancy can be a challenging task for many new mothers. The physical and emotional changes that come with giving birth can make it difficult to focus on weight loss, but it's important to remember that taking care of yourself is crucial for both your health and well-being. This guide will provide you with the information and tools you need to safely and effectively lose weight after pregnancy.
Importance of postpartum weight loss
It's important to remember that every woman's body is different, and there is no one-size-fits-all approach to postpartum weight loss. However, there are many benefits to losing weight after pregnancy, including increased energy, improved self-confidence, and a reduced risk of certain health conditions such as diabetes and heart disease. Before starting any weight loss program, it's important to consult with a healthcare provider to ensure that it is safe for you and your baby.
Steps for losing weight after pregnancy
Stay consistent - Weight loss is a journey, and it's important to remember that it won't happen overnight. Stay consistent with your diet and exercise routine, and don't get discouraged if you have a setback.
Find a support system - Having a support system can be a huge help when it comes to maintaining weight loss. This can be a friend or family member who is also trying to lose weight, or a support group specifically for postpartum women.
Prioritize self-care - Taking care of yourself is crucial for maintaining weight loss. Make sure to take time for yourself each day to relax and unwind, whether that be through yoga, reading, or just taking a few minutes to yourself.
Be patient - Remember that it took nine months to gain the weight, so it may take some time to lose it. Be patient with yourself and don't put pressure on yourself to lose weight quickly.
Losing weight after pregnancy can be a challenging task, but it's important to remember that taking care of yourself is crucial for both your health and well-being. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can safely and effectively lose weight after pregnancy and regain your pre-pregnancy body. It's important to be patient and not rush into weight loss, and always consult with a healthcare provider before starting any weight loss program. Remember to prioritize self-care and find a support system to help you along the way. With a little patience and dedication, you can achieve your weight loss goals and feel confident and energized in your postpartum journey.
I created a training for you on this to walk you through step by step exactly what you need to do to get a better body then before. Watch it below!
Check out how we helped some of our clients bounce back from pregnancy
And Listen to HOW Gabriella Lost all her baby weight
14 Reasons TO HIRE A PERSONAL tRAINER
1.Everyone benefits from a coach/advisor/mentor/consultant: no matter what business you're in, if you want to get better, you hire a coach. Even top executives, the worlds best marketers and professional athletes hire a coach to help them level up. Think of a personal trainer as your very own consultant to help you get back to feeling like a younger version of yourself.
2. Change is good: if you aren't happy with where your fitness is headed (can you still do the things you want to be able to do?), that means it's time to change it up. If you've been doing it on your own and you aren't happy with the results, hire a professional to mix it up and get some different results
3. Get results faster: A trainer will put together a program that's efficient and challenges you just enough. Not to mention, when others are around, you tend to push just a little bit harder. That's going to get you to your desired result a bit faster than doing it on your own
4. Get comfortably outside your comfort zone: If you tend to go to the gym and stay in your comfort zone, a trainer can help to ease you out of that and build your confidence in your abilities. Once you get on a roll, you'll just want to keep going!
5. More accountability: When there is someone counting on you to be at a session, it's a LOT harder to back out. A trainer will give you the extra nudge you need to get to the sessions you aren't exactly excited about going to.
6. No decisions to make: All day long you make decisions. What to wear, how to handle your work project, what to do about dinner, etc. Now imagine stepping into a gym and having to decide what you need to do that day. Chances are you waste a bunch of time and fall back to the same ol routine, When you have a trainer, you don't have to think about any of that. Just show up at your session, and he/she'll tell you exactly what you should do that day.
7. Know you're doing it right: How many times have you wondered if you're doing an exercise the right way? A professional will keep an eye on you, tell you what looks good and let you know what you can correct.
8. Work around injuries: If you've been neglecting your fitness because of low back pain, knee arthritis or shoulder stiffness, get in touch with a professional who can help you work around those aches and pains, and maybe even help you get to a point where you don't have them any more. I can think of a dozen members who came to us hobbled by injuries and afraid they were a life sentence, only to realize a few months later that those injuries don't affect their lives anymore.
9. More "buy-in": Let's face it, sometimes you need to invest in something if you want to improve it. If you have a $10/month gym membership, you probably wouldn't give it a second thought if you didn't use it. On the other hand, if you know you're investing $300-$500 a month (or more!) on training, it stings a lot more if you're missing those sessions.
10. Puts workouts on your calendar: It's easier to get to your workouts in when they're on your schedule. Instead of saying "I'll workout 3 times this week," it becomes "I have a workout at 5:30 on Monday Wednesday and Friday this week." Those vague "gotta get to the gym at some point" promises have a tendency of falling off as the week gets busy. A workout on the calendar makes it 10x more likely you do it.
11. See your accomplishments: a good trainer is great at helping you celebrate milestones. Your first chinup, no hands on your knee when getting up from the floor, or your 100th workout... you'll have someone to celebrate with, and you'll have the motivation to move on to the next milestone.
12. Know you're using the right muscles: The number 1 question we get at the gym is "Where am I supposed to feel this?" Trainers know what muscle groups are supposed to be doing the work in a certain exercise, and will help you feel the work in the right places. This is really important because it means you're training your muscles to work together nicely, and helps you avoid straining muscles that might be taking on too much work.
13. Someone to get you excited about exercise: Trainers and members have a personal relationship. You know each other's habits, favorite meals, kids' names and next vacations. If you're working with a trainer who hears you, inspires you and pushes you appropriately, you're going to be more excited to go see that person.
14. A well-rounded program: What's more important, strength or cardio? The truth is, they're both important. So if you're only including one type of workout in your routine, you'll be missing out on the benefits of the other. Trainers will encourage you to get each end of that spectrum so you can see the benefits of both.
If you are interested in working with us click that button below!
Call Us to Get Started
Join us at One of Our Personal Training Locations:
East Meadow Personal Training Studio
514A East Meadow Ave
East Meadow NY 11554
Massapequa Personal Training Studio
4150C Merrick Road
Massapequa NY 11758